Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative offers a series of biodiesel and vegetable oil presentations that can be tailored for any age group (elementary school to adult) and are appropriate for academic, social, or enrichment events. Possible presentation topics include:
- The Process of Making Biodiesel
- What is Straight Vegetable Oil Why Should I Convert My Car?
- The Magic of Turning Waste Into Fuel
- Using a Cooperative Model to Sustain Our Local Economy and Fight Big Oil
We accept different kinds of compensation in exchange for this service so that finances never have to be a barrier to education and engagement.
To set up a presentation, please contact us.
We’re proud to consider ourselves invested in our community. We’d like to thank the following individuals and organizations for their support and investment in Ithaca Biodiesel Cooperative:
- Nick McEvily for designing our amazing logo
- Ari Moore of Shirari Industries for helping us with our web presence
- Joe Marraffino for providing cooperative consultations
- Elisabeth Radow and Nicole Pence for legal guidance
- Shira Golding of Shirari Industries for including us in her Empowered documentary